• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
not that hard.... if push come to shove i'd want brisbane to win over the Dee's, but i'm a big dee's fan... if ya get what i mean

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:( Dees lose... sounds like Franklin had a great game, 5 goals. Can play a decent game of AFL that fella

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Franklin is going to be a very very special player. I know this is a big call but i rekon he's a KP version of Judd.

cameeel

International Captain
Okay, 2007 tipping in the proper AFL thread, that seems to be the general consensus, so I'll leave it in here.

So far:

Cameeel
Pasag
Brumby
Chaminda
Matteh
Pinchy
Faaip
DCYE
Buddh
Hoggy
Jono
mikeW
Steds
Archie
Clapo
Jack
Oz-Fan
Dark Hunter
Luffy
Altoz
Matt79
Cometer
Linda
Sir BI
NZ Tailender
Ash Chaulk

(26)

Cap of 30 because i'm lazy.

Last edited:

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Do you reckon the WCE administration went to the cops during the few weeks after the grand final and let them know where their players would be, so the cops would stay away. Imagine the number of arrests they could've made as they celebrated the premiership.

ash chaulk

International Captain
Do you reckon the WCE administration went to the cops during the few weeks after the grand final and let them know where their players would be, so the cops would stay away. Imagine the number of arrests they could've made as they celebrated the premiership.
kerr being arrested is great signs....

benny got busted before last season - we win the premiership
kerr gets busted before this season - endless possibilities including a brownlow?

pasag

RTDAS
If Kerr gets caught out again surely they'd trade/sack him? Double standards if not.
Depends. Practically you only sack a player that is harming the club in these situations. But if getting rid of one of the most brilliant players going around is going to hurt you more, then no, you wouldn't, regardless of the standard and message you are sending.

Status
Not open for further replies.