• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
Which tour games are you thinking of?

In terms of accessability, Edgbaston is a good ground to get to :)
Thu 21 England A v West Indians Worcester
Sun 24 Derbyshire v West Indians Derby
Fri 3 - Sun 5 Indians v Sri Lanka A Leicester

Those are the central-ish ones I was looking at, one "TBC" against WI as well though. Doesn't seem to be one at Edgbaston.

EDIT: Sat 18 England A v Indians Northampton

There's that as well, don't know how easy it is to get to from the South West though.

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I have ways of getting to just about anywhere in the country.

As I say - long as I've got enough time to book the formalities, I can do most anything.

steds

Hall of Fame Member

Those are the central-ish ones I was looking at, one "TBC" against WI as well though. Doesn't seem to be one at Edgbaston.

There's that as well, don't know how easy it is to get to from the South West though.
Month?

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Worcester i reckon.

Derby is pushing it a fair bit, especially given the lack of LE these days, Leicester is bareable but hard for SW people, Northampton easier than Leicester i think but Worcester is ridiculously easy for SW and more importantly me.

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
Worcester i reckon.

Derby is pushing it a fair bit, especially given the lack of LE these days, Leicester is bareable but hard for SW people, Northampton easier than Leicester i think but Worcester is ridiculously easy for SW and more importantly me.
Yeah, Worcester would probably be easiest for me as well, and the cheapest. Only trouble is, the game there's on t'21st june and I may well have an exam that day.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, Worcester would probably be easiest for me as well, and the cheapest. Only trouble is, the game there's on t'21st june and I may well have an exam that day.
Well it's still a fair way off, so there's plenty of time to adapt plans.