• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Langeveldt

Soutie
I now know that I will be in the Home Counties from May onwards, maybe a little far away to travel but see where it is might pop up and say hello even though I am hardly known around this forum.
I think Tiger Town's appearance at a meetup would be akin to Jesus, or Igor_Clubshub showing up

PY

International Coach
I'd rather take on men who aren't great than kids who are a mixture of good and crap.

There's my penny farthing.

Craig

World Traveller
I'm more then likely going to be England sometime in August. Where I don't know, seen London and some of Manchester, might see some of the south.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Should organise something with me, you, Liam and whoever else is around... just to prove we can do it without NSP...

Craig

World Traveller
Well I'm a pretty friendly sort of person so if anybody wants to meet the person behind this stunning poster then I'm ok with it.

Who knows I might end up in the great city that is Exeter.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm more then likely going to be England sometime in August. Where I don't know, seen London and some of Manchester, might see some of the south.
Nah, the south's crap, come to the North, come to Merseyside in fact. You can watch the world's greatest footballer, visit Liverpool on its 800th birthday, have a sunbathe on West Kirby beach, where the girls do tend to go topless in hot weather, then have a run up Thurstaton Hill, cycle down the Wirral Way, do some shopping at Cheshire Oaks, have a few pints of Guinness in The Brom, catch the train over to Liverpool, have a cracking night out, then choose between a fight on the tunnel bus (and the ensuing wait for transportation from Birkenhead) or being fleeced by a black cab driver all the way home.

I mean, could life get any better than that, Craigos?

:lol:

Craig

World Traveller
Nah, the south's crap, come to the North, come to Merseyside in fact. You can watch the world's greatest footballer, visit Liverpool on its 800th birthday, have a sunbathe on West Kirby beach, where the girls do tend to go topless in hot weather, then have a run up Thurstaton Hill, cycle down the Wirral Way, do some shopping at Cheshire Oaks, have a few pints of Guinness in The Brom, catch the train over to Liverpool, have a cracking night out, then choose between a fight on the tunnel bus (and the ensuing wait for transportation from Birkenhead) or being fleeced by a black cab driver all the way home.

I mean, could life get any better than that, Craigos?

:lol:
Sounds like a perfect place.

The fighting sounds a perfect place for Hingston.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yeah, apologies for that. Combination of stress, England being dire and CW being increasingly dire. I'll get me coat. :ph34r:
Well sorry to hear about the stress and sorry to hear about the CW-being-dire-and-you-getting-coat.

I share your pain where England's fortunes is concerned, though!