• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Anna

International Vice-Captain
8-) :p Although thinking about it, I'll have to see what Somerset are doing that day....apparently there's a dressing room attendant vacancy going.....:D :laugh:

Ooooh, that's the 3000. Took a long time coming lol.

Last edited:

Anna

Cameron is going to have a field day. :laugh:

Where would you class your batting position Anna, lower-order slogger? :p
Oi, you :p My batting is improving greatly I'll have you know. Although my only 2 'proper' shots atm are the straight-drive & the forward defensive :D

PY

International Coach
You're doing better than Pickup then. :laugh:

You been practicing the high left elbow then?

Anna

You're doing better than Pickup then. :laugh:

You been practicing the high left elbow then?
Yup. Although doing that for a large chunk of a session last month gave me tennis elbow :dry: Should be ok now....I hope!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
That's because you're staying in Ipswich. You'll quickly find out that everywhere in the country is miles away.
Already found that out tbh. Was originally going to be east of Ipswich, which would`ve been much worse.

Last edited:

PY

International Coach
Already found that out tbh. I`m east of Ipswich, even worse.
You're based west of Ipswich if you told me the right place?!

Unless you look at it from where you are at the moment which would mean it is east. :p

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Sorry, I`ve been more hopeless than usual tonight. Edited to convey what I actually meant.

_TiGeR-ToWn_

U19 Debutant
I now know that I will be in the Home Counties from May onwards, maybe a little far away to travel but see where it is might pop up and say hello even though I am hardly known around this forum.