• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Trans-Tasman Twenty20 Tri-Series

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
159 might be too high.

Really puts the quality of the first couple of big partnerships in perspective.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Willey is an absolute joke of an international batsmen.

Every single innings he tries to slog the ball into another country and unsurprisingly fails everytime.

A high score of 20 odd iirc from international cricket

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The way the wickets have fallen tonight makes me think it might be a mistake from England to only go with the one spinner.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tom Curran! Two world surfing championships and a bomb first ball. Like the cut of his jib.

Flem274*

123/5
For someone who was sometimes described as quiet and shy and not one of the lads KP sure does lack an inside voice

Flem274*

123/5
this innings has been like an inversion of the NZ one but barring last wicket heroics will probably not score many more runs

Burgey

Love how he keeps talking to Carey on the mic as the ball is being delivered...

Got to say this has been utterly brain dead from England.

Zinzan

The Lololapse aside, I hope New Zealand learned from the attitude of Roy, Hales & Malan in the first 10 overs. Thought England were excellent up front, even if the pace bowling was much easier than game 1.

What's happened since vs. the spin is of course a separate matter.

Flem274*

123/5
Has anyone ever sounded more insincere when empathising with the English cricket team than KP?

its pretty funny

TheJediBrah

I like the depth of this Aus side a lot better than the last one. They basically did exactly what I wanted them to and got rid of Zampa for a batsman.

Carey & Agar look a lot better at 7 & 8 than they did at 6 & 7