• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What draf should Krypto host

Which of the following

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Krypto

U19 Vice-Captain
Hey drafters .

I've put my hand forward to host my first Draft and thus the next one however not sure which one of the recent suggestions would be preferred.Thus a quick poll that will close in 2 days . Select your favorite.

Youth Debut Draft

Test 11 selected from cricketers that has youth stats on statsguru will provide link 4922 possible cricketers .

3 Nations Draft

Can only select from 3 Nations , no Bradman

1 Degree of Seperation

Your cricketer has to have played with or against previous pick , you have to provide proof of the game they played together/against . Test 11 however allowed if they played T20 ,FC or List A together/against as long as the game is provided .No Bradman .

capt_Luffy

International Regular
Youth Test seems too big of a hassle as I think it won't be easy sorting all those 5000 players; as they surely had very different future careers. Sorting them by runs, wickets or matches; none is much effective.
I am kinda torn between the other 2 drafts; any one is fair I think.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Voted for the second option naturally

I think 3 countries (instead of 2 like I did) would work well with the increased number of enthusiastic drafters here these days

I remember when it would occasionally be hard to get 8 participants

Krypto

U19 Vice-Captain
Yea hence the poll i personally like the youth one because it needs a lot of work from a drafting perspective however so does the 1 degree of separation . I'm fine with hosting any of them , i put them in descending order on how difficult is think each one will be to host with the youth one being the easiest to host and 1 degree separation being the most difficult .

Majority rules , so whatever community decides is fine .