• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Battrick IMO. It has FC cricket and a slightly more fluid training system. Big community, active TM. Their BT20 ME is garbage but they have been actively developing so that might be fixed eventually. Only flaw is being able to use just 5 bowlers in OD and T20 games.

FTP might be worth a revisit, but I don't enjoy the training system.
What don’t you like about FTP training?

cnerd123

likes this
What don’t you like about FTP training?
Doesn't seem to be any sacrifice involved. Everyone trains at more or less the same pace (excepted gifted ones) and every player ends up looking more or less the same. The starting skills from the academy play a huge role in defining who the player is.

In stumped we had the Potential system and IGT + limited slots. In Battrick you can use your nets to create either a couple of monsters or a more well balanced team. There's more variety in it I feel.

cnerd123

likes this
1716036871852.png

Some interesting scheduling going on in Group B of CWC10 - plenty of late-round matches have been scheduled, but we're still pending some matches from the earlier rounds!

1716036994344.png

Krypto, TMO and Pirates all need to catch up on their matches. Charminster have played the most, but after winning their first 3 on the trot (including beating FHK) they have now lost 3 of their next 4. FHK continue to rack up the big wins - their NRR is very healthy and they sit comfortably on top of Group B