• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Ali TT

International Debutant
I'm still a relative noob to this board so not 100% on all the memes, but I'm thinking that there may be some gambhiring going on here.

Regardless, if the Nuggets win the series it'll be an amazing turnaround. Intrigued by the Thunder-Mavs series. The Mavs such a hot and cold team, I really don't know how far they can go.

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Tatum's shot is still off, and they have Porzingis coming back, and they haven't lost 3 in a row all season. These are the straws I am clutching
Your straws are holding strong. I don’t think the Pacers or the Knicks are strong enough to give you much of a fight. Although a Boston vs NYK matchup will ensure a battle royale between two of the worst fanbases in professional sports…

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Your straws are holding strong. I don’t think the Pacers or the Knicks are strong enough to give you much of a fight. Although a Boston vs NYK matchup will ensure a battle royale between two of the worst fanbases in professional sports…
The cringe will be glorious. Job done vs. the Cavs, Tatum had a good shooting night ☺

Ali TT

International Debutant
If they do, it'll be the first time they've met in the Eastern Conference finals for 50 years!

Ali TT

International Debutant
Not yet but that's as dispiriting a loss as we have had in a long time...
To a fan maybe, but blowouts happen all the time and sides bounce back.

More dispiriting was what happened last year when Miami were 3-0 against the Celtics, lost two home elimination games, the last one a buzzer beater too, before going on the road to win the decider.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
To a fan maybe, but blowouts happen all the time and sides bounce back.

More dispiriting was what happened last year when Miami were 3-0 against the Celtics, lost two home elimination games, the last one a buzzer beater too, before going on the road to win the decider.
I don't agree. That was a 45 point drubbing...pretty unusual even in blowouts and especially to an elite team who had just won 3 in a row and 2 in that same arena. We'll see what impact it has on them in Game 7.

Ali TT

International Debutant
Mavs through. I really don't get them, an ugly team to watch but they seem to have found a way to win, knocking out the O-gen-z Thunder after seeing off the LA Boomers last round.