• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ODI Descending Strike Rates Draft

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Me - 64.30
Archer 6K - 64.27
Himannv 57.23

I'm extremely happy (and quite surprised) he wasn't taken earlier, so will finish with Ewen Chatfield (34.10)

Last edited:

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Neil Johnson
Jason Roy
Jacques Kallis
Ross Taylor
Andrew Symonds
Jos Buttler (wk)
Mike Hussey
Paul Strang
Darren Gough
Muttiah Muralitharan
Ewen Chatfield

Very happy with this side. All would make their country's AT 1st or 2nd XIs.

Last edited:

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Am really surprised no one picked Larsen. I had planned for it earlier but after getting both Kallis and Johnson, I thought Strang's allround package would improve team balance.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Forgetting about Klusener and picking Allan Lamb wasn’t my finest hour, as gun as he was for the era he played in.

Teuton

International Captain
archer messaged me saying that he's going to be offline for a few days.
@Himannv is the only other one yet to complete so you can jump in now

Teuton

International Captain
Please post your finalised batting order if you haven't done so already. @Archer can have a couple more days before i get to the voting thread, otherwise i will admin a pick for him.