• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 4th Test @ The Oval, London - 2nd-6th September

Shri

Mr. Glass
just worried that moeen is going to play well with the vice captaincy title and **** us

as much as i love mo pls don't

Flem274*

123/5
I'm not sure you want to feed spin to Joe Root in England. Some of his mates won't mind it either.

Ironically retired ATG Stuart Binny would have been useful on this tour. I still think he was an ok player.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I'm not sure you want to feed spin to Joe Root in England. Some of his mates won't mind it either.

Ironically retired ATG Stuart Binny would have been useful on this tour. I still think he was an ok player.
We have a ++ version of ATG Binny in Lord Shardul. The point of playing Jaddu and Ash together is because that is still our best side and Oval should not be a grasscourt and the overhead should apparently be ok enough for them to consider resting Anderson. :p

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
India are absolute morals to win this game. If you like a bet, get on them asap before their odds shorten.

Flem274*

123/5
We have a ++ version of ATG Binny in Lord Shardul. The point of playing Jaddu and Ash together is because that is still our best side and Oval should not be a grasscourt and the overhead should apparently be ok enough for them to consider resting Anderson. :p
Binny is a better batsman and lesser bowler. They're not the same imo. Binny can be trusted at #7, but not as more than the 5th bowler.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They're paying $2.20 with the TAB last I checked. India $2.70, $4.40 the draw.

I rarely bet on anything which can talk back to me tbh. Just think India is a pretty resilient side generally, their attack is as good as or better than England's and the host's batting is no better, save for Root who's in terrific form obviously.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
You know, they have started allowing these sports betting sites in India too. Not sure how coz I dont think any laws were changed. They are just calling the betting as "predictions".. lol

karan_fromthestands

State Captain

I think he was OK too. Also, India is not looking beyond Hardik for the pace bowling all-rounder's role. Shardul is a number 8/9 who can chip in with the bat here and there from time to time but we need someone who is the other way round to fit in Ashwin in the team. There are others who could have got an opportunity but the current management is crap. As much as I don't rate Vijay Shankar as an ODI player, no harm in trying him out at number 7 in SENA conditions.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I think he was OK too. Also, India is not looking beyond Hardik for the pace bowling all-rounder's role. Shardul is a number 8/9 who can chip in with the bat here and there from time to time but we need someone who is the other way round to fit in Ashwin in the team. There are others who could have got an opportunity but the current management is crap. As much as I don't rate Vijay Shankar as an ODI player, no harm in trying him out at number 7 in SENA conditions.
It would have been great if Nagarkoti had come good. He can bat. But we are yet to see his potential.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
And no Ashwin and Umesh Yadav is playing, for some reason. This is ridiculous from Kohli - does he honestly believe Umesh Yadav is going to offer more than Ashwin?!