• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Hosts IMPORTANT UPDATE-Vote Now!

DJellett

International Debutant
World Cup Hosts

With the first Test World Cup just around the corner, we need a host nation. Got a suggestion? Post it here, along with a reason.
eg. Sharjah - Cause the Elephant's are prettier there :lol:

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Australia and New Zealand.... It's gotta be, we haven't had the cricket world cup for so long, and we're dying for me. We have the money, we have the fans and we have the infrastructure.

DJellett

International Debutant
Please, can all managers put in 1 vote. (NO REASON)
eg. Sharjah

At the moment it is looking like Nikhil's Idea (Sub Continent=Bang)
but I would like a vote from these nominations:

Aus & NZ
W.Indies
India, SL and Bangladesh (joint)
Pakistan and Sharjah (joint)
Other (Please write which)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
We here at Bangladesh cricket are greedy, We feel we have always come 2nd to the "Rich" Nations and therefore we feel it would be much better for us to host the WC on our own..

In doing so we would bring the game back to the people, We would achieve this goal in the following ways..

We have plenty of grounds in which the publc can access, places like Animul Haque's uncle's farm where his huge barnshed can be used as pavilion, yes the cows and goats may get in the way, however we feel that this would increase the atmosphere of this event..

We are already running a competition for someone to be an umpire for the day, (I mean they can't be worse then what officials will be attending anyway). We have also opened up plenty of gambling agencies for all the players to have a bet (umm oops scrap that last bit :saint: :saint: )...

We hope you will consider this application very carefuly as we feel we will host the best WC ever...

To all other parties, VOTE 1 - BANGLADESH...

NikhilN

International Regular
DJellett said:
Please, can all managers put in 1 vote. (NO REASON)
eg. Sharjah

At the moment it is looking like Nikhil's Idea (Sub Continent=Bang)
but I would like a vote from these nominations:

Aus & NZ
W.Indies
India, SL and Bangladesh (joint)
Pakistan and Sharjah (joint)
Other (Please write which)

I am saying India Bang and Pak are better then India Bang and Sri Lanka because if I am correct India and SL are not connected by land so that should make pak come in instead of SL since India is connected with land with both nations

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
West Indies- It's one of the few places where cricket is the most played sport,and it is IRL the next World Cup.

England bid you goodnight

Eurovison ba ba