• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Updated One Day Squads

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Hey Guys,

Attached you will find all the new One Day Sqauds.

There are a couple of thnigs i want you to do.

1. Post below the names of 3 players that you want to be a keeper through out the season.

2. You will find a post on the main forum about Ground Conditions. (Read more there)

P.S Test sqauds will be posted tomorrow.

Attachments

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
kears_falcon_9 said:
Hey Guys,

Attached you will find all the new One Day Sqauds.

There are a couple of thnigs i want you to do.

1. Post below the names of 3 players that you want to be a keeper through out the season.

2. You will find a post on the main forum about Ground Conditions. (Read more there)

P.S Test sqauds will be posted tomorrow.
Three 'keepers? I've only got one.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Adamc said:
Three 'keepers? I've only got one.
They dont al have to be keepers just 3 players that you want to keep at one stage or another.

So for instance R Ponting, A Gilchrist and M Clarke for Australia.