• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TWCC Rules

DJellett

International Debutant
Pretty simple;

1. Teams must be submitted by Thursday 4:30 pm Australian EST, and e-mailed to me. (bloomart@interfloraflorist.com.au)
2. Matches will be simmed on Saturday/Sunday, results out same day.
3. Managers that fail to post their teams 3 times without prior notice to me via e-mail (bloomart@interfloraflorist.com.au) will lose their place and an "A" team manager will take their place.

The comp is scheduled to start Saturday the 8th of May. Teams in by 6th May.
Don't forget to keep it real :)

Dylan.

Last edited:

DJellett

International Debutant
Jamee,
I'm trying to get a sub-thread for posting teams, Ala WCC Team Sheets. Any help from anyone who knows how to do it would be great thanks guys!