• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TDF

Chubb

International Regular
Talking and reading about the Tour de France on Cricketweb always makes me sad because of @Craig. I've not really followed it this year.

Molehill

Cricketer Of The Year
I do what I normally do and dip in for the last 20 mins of each stage - unless it's a mountain and it kicks off earlier.

To be honest, this kind of looks done and dusted already. I expect Pogacar to extend his lead in the time trial today and probably have a relative stroll for the next 2 weeks.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tour De France really isn't university popular enough to be abbreviated in such a manner in a post title.

ripper868

International Coach
In a sports forum, on a sports website, with some of the brightest minds the world has ever seen, it's probably acceptable.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In a sports forum, on a sports website, with some of the brightest minds the world has ever seen, it's probably acceptable.
In my defence it's easily to overlook which forum a post is made in when you browse the What's New section.