• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

T20 World Cup Finals Draft

Himannv

International Coach
The criteria:
  • Pick a player who has featured in the finals or semi-finals of a T20 World Cup

The standard rules:
  • You will draft a total of 11 players
  • 12 hour time outs for the first round and 8 hours each round thereafter
  • If drafter times out, the next drafter can select and the order continues. The drafter who timed out will need to catch up
  • Order will be randomized for round 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 and rounds 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 will be the reverse order of the round before it. Round 11 will be a free-for-all and will commence 12 hours after the final pick in round 10

The gentleman code:
  • Please be polite to your fellow drafters
  • Tag the next drafter as soon as you make your pick
  • Any help in updating the table and the pick order will be much appreciated
  • If you're unlikely to be online when your pick comes up, please leave your pick with the draft runner (me) and I'll make it on your behalf if I am online

Himannv

International Coach
In so far:

1. Luffy
2. Silver Silva
3. Bitmap
4. trundler
5. hb
6. Fuller Pilch
7. Teuton
8. L&L

Last edited:

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
I'll give it a go - even though my knowledge of white ball cricket is limited.

Question: Will the selected sides be judged solely on players' performances in semis and finals? For instance, upon doing a little research I found a player with a high all-time ranking in T20s only played one knock in finals.

Himannv

International Coach
I'll give it a go - even though my knowledge of white ball cricket is limited.

Question: Will the selected sides be judged solely on players' performances in semis and finals? For instance, upon doing a little research I found a player with a high all-time ranking in T20s only played one knock in finals.
I did consider judging based only on their performances in those games but decided against it due to the small sample size and the difficulty for voters. So, they'll be judged by their career performance.

JOJOXI

International Captain
I did consider judging based only on their performances in those games but decided against it due to the small sample size and the difficulty for voters. So, they'll be judged by their career performance.
Just to clarify is this career performance in T20Is only or T20Is and T20s combined?

Himannv

International Coach
Round 1 order:

1. @GIMH
2. Teuton
3. L&L
4. trundler
5. Fuller Pilch
6. hb
7. Bitmap
8. Silver Silva
9. JOJOXI