• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rounds 5 through 8

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
At last! A win!

Paid the Umpire, do you collect statistics for the teams? In that case, could you post them (I wonder how on earth my team is performing so badly...)

Cloete

International Captain
yes great stuff round 7 and solid win round 8. securing a 3rd spot on the table with 24 points. keep up the good work and the spinning pitches :D.

paid the new sim is great only thing i can fault is when playing alot of part-timers the part-timer's seem to come on too early. like in the 2nd innings round 8 against the blobs akhtar only bowled 3 overs.