• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round 5 Pre Season Team Sheets

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Okay boys here it is the FINAL round of the pre season comp and with only two teams still in the race for the inaugural 'David Hookes Cup'. I would aprreciate if managers would find the time to post a side for the weekend as i put alot of my spare time into this pbem and when managers dont post a team it makes me feel like no one is interested. Please also read all new posts that are in the All Star Forum they will keep u updated on everythnig.

Round 5:
NZ v WI
SA v Pak
Aus v Zim
Ind v Eng

Teams need to be posted by 6:00 pm ACST on Monday 28th June 2004

Cheers and good luck to those two teams that are fighting for the 'David Hookes Cup'

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Since WI still have a chance of winning the Cup I will pick my strongest team as I already have a fairly clear idea of who I am going to cut anyway.

West Indies XI v New Zealand

DL Haynes
CG Greenidge
IVA Richards
BC Lara
RR Sarwan
*CH Lloyd
+PJL Dujon
CEL Ambrose
AME Roberts
J Garner
MA Holding

dobbo2k4

Cricket Spectator
England vs India

Sorry for not posting in the last round I have had a really busy week and my computer has been down for most of the week.

Team to play Inida has a few changes to give others a chance

*G Gooch
N Knight
R Smith
A Flintoff
A Knott
G Hick
+A Stewart
P Edmonds
J Embery
S Harmison
R Willis