• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

resigning

nibbs

International Captain
i know no games have been played yet. but all i can say is, i'm not interested at all in this pbem. something about it seems too much like WCC. with the oceania pbem starting up, it sounds like a much more favourable option. i'd like to thank the Auckland Cricket Board for the time we've been together at the club. sorry if i've messed anything around.

regards, nibbs

NikhilN

International Regular
I am going to be closing the PBeM down because I have no time to run the PBeM alone, if I could get some help I might be able to keep it open :(

DJellett

International Debutant
OH COME ON!
2 WEKKS? A NEW SHORT RECORD!
I know as well as anyone that it's tough (I've got 2 by myself and am helping with a third) but fight through it mate!
I might be able to help, what assistance do you need?

NikhilN

International Regular
Simming and a few other things, Agemaster was to help me but I dont know what happened to him

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Proud Indian said:
He doesnt even get on MSN anymore...and I did send him a e-mail...dont know why he didnt reply

ive been on MSN at different times due to work commitments, and i hadn't recieved any contact from you at all.... without that i couldn't help ... i assumed you no longer required my help (which you didn't really use anyway...)

NikhilN

International Regular
age_master said:
ive been on MSN at different times due to work commitments, and i hadn't recieved any contact from you at all.... without that i couldn't help ... i assumed you no longer required my help (which you didn't really use anyway...)
I sent you a e-mail about 10 days ago...maybe you didnt get it.

But here is what I will be doing guys.Instead of running 2 leagues I will just make it into a International PBeM so I have the time to run it. More info coming soon.

NikhilN

International Regular
Just wait like 2 days...informaion will be posted soon...I am thinking of making it just ODI's with non-test playing nations also playing

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
WTF so now after runing 7 round of the draft u decode to close it haha ure a joke i had barbados and now ive got nutnig thanz aalot dude :(

NikhilN

International Regular
Dude just wait up...I am waiting to talk to someone on MSN but they still havent been online...he comes on the weekend so just wait a day or 2 now and it will start up again