• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Draft Thread***

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Hi guys,

This Thread will be used and only used for official draft talk i will open the thread and start the draft once the One Day and Test Practice Competitions are finished.

Cheers
David

Last edited:

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Okay here it is:

Once all teams have posted the 6 test and 6 one day players that they wish to cut i will be holding a draft. During that time you must re-draft 6 players for test and 6 players for one day.

There will be two seperate drafts. Each Day you will submit your picks in order of preferance. Please email me your Draft Picks to kears_falcon_9_89@hotmail.com. There should be two lists, one with test players and one list with one day players.

Only 2 players may be re-drafted from your country and a maximum of 3 from a different country.

Example:

If you are Australia you cannot cut McGrath, Waugh, Bradman, Border and then re-draft all 4 of them. You would only be allowed to re-draft two of them.

Also if you are Australia you can only draft 3 players from each country.

e.g:

Australia Cant draft A Flower, G Flower, T Taibu and S Ervine.

They could only draft 3 of those players.

The date for the first round will be announced once all teams have nominated thier cut players.

If you need any assistance plz feel free to email me kears_falcon_9_89@hotmail.com or speak to me on MSN. My MSN adress is the same as above.

Cheers
Boys.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Okay managers its starting in this post you will find a file. Please download it. It is the One Day Draft List.

Inside you will find all of the players that are eligible for selection. Please email me your draft picks.

The Order for round 1 will be:

Round 1:
Australia
England
India
New Zealand
Pakistan
South Africa
Sri Lanka
West Indies
Zimbabwe

The updated sqauds will be posted in another thread after every round.

All Draft Picks to be emailed to me by Saturday 17th July 3:00 PM ACST

Cheers
David

Attachments

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
yes its similiar... and yes u do need 2 picks, cause you may not get ur first in which case you WILL get ur 2nd.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
sorry i was just saying that in general to everyone part of this game..

as in, no need to ask about anything pointless as the instructions set by you are pretty clear on what to do..

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
WOuld be 1 a day if managers would ALL email picks in.

Still waiting on Xavier. Given him 24 hours extra if he dont email he gets a random pick,

After round 1 any manager that doesnt submit picks IN TIME will get a random pick.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
thats how it should be , penalty should be harsh man, in wcc you cant afford to post a day late.. thats how it should be ..