• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia limited overs tour of Scotland and England 2024

Spark

Global Moderator
God knows why these series exist. At least Australia has done the right thing and thrown in some speculative and inexperienced picks, that's literally the only reason I'm going to be paying any attention at all to this tour.

Wed, 04 Sep '24
1st T20I Edinburgh
Scotland
Australia
10:30 PM
1:00 pm GMT | 2:00 pm Local

Fri, 06 Sep '24
2nd T20I Edinburgh
Scotland
Australia

Sat, 07 Sep '24
3rd T20I • Edinburgh
Scotland
Australia

Thu, 12 Sep '24
1st T20I (N) Southampton
England
Australia
3:00 AM
5:30 pm GMT | 6:30 pm Local

Sat, 14 Sep '24
2nd T20I (N) Cardiff
England
Australia
3:00 AM
5:30 pm GMT | 6:30 pm Local

Sun, 15 Sep '24
3rd T20I (N) Manchester
England
Australia
11:00 PM
1:30 pm GMT | 2:30 pm Local

Thu, 19 Sep '24
1st ODI Nottingham
England
Australia
9:00 PM
11:30 am GMT | 12:30 pm Local

Sat, 21 Sep '24
2nd ODI • Leeds
England
Australia
7:30 PM
10:00 am GMT | 11:00 am Local

Tue, 24 Sep '24
3rd ODI Chester-le-Street
England
Australia

Fri, 27 Sep '24
4th ODI Lord's
England
Australia

Sun, 29 Sep '24
5th ODI Bristol
England
Australia
7:30 PM
10:00 am GMT | 11:00 am Local

Spark

Global Moderator
I think previously it's been a strong English team against an Aus side in transition. Feels like the opposite this time.
Have a look at the squad we're sending over. It's as much a "side in transition" is yours, even if it's an artificial one for us. We've got a bloke who has a grand total of one FC and four List A games in there (not a knock on him; I'm actually very interested to see what he can do as I think he's very talented and likes the big occasion)

Molehill

International Captain
Have a look at the squad we're sending over. It's as much a "side in transition" is yours, even if it's an artificial one for us. We've got a bloke who has a grand total of one FC and four List A games in there (not a knock on him; I'm actually very interested to see what he can do as I think he's very talented and likes the big occasion)
The fact I haven't really looked at the squads shows where my level of interest is at with this series. I'll fortunately be on a Greek Island for the first 3 ODI's anyway.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is this on Fox/ Kayo over here? I didn’t realise it was starting so soon

Molehill

International Captain
btw, the first game with Scotland is currently on the iplayer.

Scotland going along ok at 97-3 in the 12th over.

Molehill

International Captain
Didn't go ok for that long, too much holing out and an under par total, ought to be a straightforward chase.

Love the fact that straight sixes just disappear into thick woodland.

Molehill

International Captain
This is all a bit sad to be honest, the last 14 balls of the powerplay all went for boundaries.

Head equalled the fastest 50 by an Aussie (17 balls), Marsh might well take that record in a mo.

Molehill

International Captain
Well I managed to generate a wicket there, which is more than what the Scottish bowling has deserved.