• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Season Teams...

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
it is going to be randomish... each COACH who wants in will please submit the team they'd love to get and their most hated.

Like so...
Coach Name: Paid
Best Team: WA
Worst Team: Yorkshire

Cloete

International Captain
QLD QLD QLD QLD QLD!!! i need qld!! i live in qld and i don't have qld in wcc.

Coach: Cloete
Best Team: QLD!!!!!!!!!8D
Most Hated: well no1 really. bt in terms of sims i'd say i hate the worst team Tasmania :P

Yousuf_Youhana

U19 12th Man
Coach: Yousuf Youhana

Team: Paid have you got the team WA? or was it just an example, if so i'll have that team, if not I'll have DURHAM seeing as they signed Gibbs

Worst Team: Scotland

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Yousuf_Youhana said:
Coach: Yousuf Youhana

Team: Paid have you got the team WA? or was it just an example, if so i'll have that team, if not I'll have DURHAM seeing as they signed Gibbs

Worst Team: Scotland
-----

Yousuf Youhana HAS GOT "WESTERN AUSTRALIA"...

David HAS GOT "Leicestershire"...
David HATES "South Australia"

-----

That is 4 teams in:
QLD - Cloete
Lei - David
WA - Yousuf Youhana
Lan - Sam Vimes!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Manager: Mr Mxyzpltk
Team: Jamaica, if WI teams are allowed. If not, then Surrey.
Worst: Derbyshire