• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

McDonalds OD Friendlies

DJellett

International Debutant
Please find results, match reports and leading averages below.

Player of the Round: P Jaques

DJellett

International Debutant
Chris' Coles Crabs VS finMedia Jets

A resounding upset victory for the Crabs.
In the end, their lower order batting got them over the line.

Well Done Crabs and Chris Broadie.

M.O.M - P Hitchcock (Crabs)

Attachments

DJellett

International Debutant
The Apprentices VS Boulevard Marauders

A classic game which went right down to the wire.
Damien Wright won the game almost single - handed for the Maurauders.

Well Done to the Maurauders and XaverRose.

M.O.M - D Wright (Maurauders)

Attachments

DJellett

International Debutant
Western Warriors VS New South Whales

A good win for the Warriors. Michael hussey and VVS Laxman made it hard for the Whales early in the day and Pollock finished them off.
Special mention too to Daniel MacKenzie who ripped through the Warrior's batting, including an absolute gem of a delivery to dismiss Shaun Pollock for a golden duck.

Well Done to the Warriors and Aust Hitman.

M.O.M - M Hussey

Attachments

DJellett

International Debutant
Daisy's Dragons VS PNG Flames

Fairly easy win for the team some have described as the suprise package of the competition.
Well done to Yosuf Youhana who destroyed the Dragon's bowling.

Well Done to the Flames and Wasim.

M.O.M - Y Youhana (PNG Flames)

Attachments

DJellett

International Debutant
QLD Lightning VS TDCC Titans

An interesting game. Phil Jaques looked like he had the game won for Queensland, but no-one had thought that young Taylor would destroy the bowling like he did.

Well Done to the Titans and manager CButs.

M.O.M - P Jaques (QLD Lightning)

Attachments

DJellett

International Debutant
MBF Falcons VS Darky's Devils

A magnificent game.
It was an "almost but not quiet" for the team who were written off before it all started, the Devils.
After a shocking total by them, Mick Lewis ALMOST bowled them to victory.
One of the classic games.

Well Done to the Falcons and Kears Falcon.

M.O.M - S Watson (Falcons)

Attachments

Cloete

International Captain
DJellett said:
An interesting game. Phil Jaques looked like he had the game won for Queensland, but no-one had thought that young Taylor would destroy the bowling like he did.

Well Done to the Titans and manager CButs.

M.O.M - P Jaques (QLD Lightning)
That's screwed... I only lose 3 wickets but we posted such a bad total. That's pretty screwed!!!!!

DJellett

International Debutant
It can only be put down to the dull nature of Queenslanders....ay?

I mean, "Refedex".....WHAT is THAT?

DJellett

International Debutant
It can only be put down to the dull nature of Queenslanders....ay?

I mean, "Refedex".....WHAT is THAT? :p

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Very happy with that win, only downer on that was the batting, a couple shined but the rest failed. Bowlers shared the wickets which was good.

Wazim

School Boy/Girl Captain
hahaahaha nibbsy lost, he wont be talking to much now

yo DJ something is wrong, u bowled miller and oram didnt bowl! No worries that i won :D but i cant find bowling order thread....can i talk to u on msn mate? :)

DJellett

International Debutant
Yeah well Wazim, I don't have control over bowling, you can put in an order but the game won't always bowl to that order...
I will try to rectify the problem, however I'm sure you can appreciate that this is out of my hands.

Thanks,

nibbs

International Captain
DJ, don't say anything about the result in the same post as the scorecard is. It like totally spoils things.

nibbs

International Captain
Wazim said:
hahaahaha nibbsy lost, he wont be talking to much now

yo DJ something is wrong, u bowled miller and oram didnt bowl! No worries that i won :D but i cant find bowling order thread....can i talk to u on msn mate? :)
pfffttt, i'll have the last laugh.......as always

cbuts

International Debutant
titans off to a great start. great bowling performance and a great batting performance