• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Manager Chat Re: TWCC

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ill start
i just noticed jamee put Simon Jones in his team for the first friendly, but he wasnt in the squad you sent me, so when i updated my squad i added him!

Look like you will probably have to take him out of my team and add the bowler who jamee dropped.....

Yousuf_Youhana

U19 12th Man
DJellet, I still need to know whether I can pick Rao Ifthikar Anjum, I've emailed you about it, please reply.

P.S. I was wondering which Sim are you going to use?

DJellett

International Debutant
Yosuf, check your e-mail.
I am using Sim1 Java with some of my own personal modifications.

I don't have MSN, where can I download it from this week? :lol:

DJellett

International Debutant
Nope, it's not here either...
Can MSN Messenger be downloaded from MSN.com?
How long does it take on 56K?

DJellett

International Debutant
Chaulky,
I'm still waiting for several managers to post their teams...
I have also simmed 1 game but lost the results...
It was India A vs Zimbabwe A so if Zim A's manager could send me the results I gave him I would appreciate it
Otherwise I will just sim the game again
Dylan