• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lets Start This Thing

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Hi guys,
Congratulations on getting all your sqauds in on time. (Wel most of u :)) Anyway now that you have your sqauds i will be running a Pre-Season Competition. Here is how it will work:

Pick your sqaud of 11.
Post your sqaud inside the Team Sheet Post in the Forum. (Make sure u indicate who is the keeper) Also in the order that u post the players is the order that the batsman will bat.

The games will be standard 50 over matches. The test practice games will come shortly after.

I will then email u all the results from the first games and post the fixtures fro round two of the Competition.

Stats will not be kept for this practice comp but i will keep stats fr the season.

This compettion is to help u decide which players are worthy of a spot in ure sqaud. So dont pick the same XI every week otherwise you wont be able to test every one.

Sqauds must be posted by Thursday 17th-6th-2004 8:00pm ACST

Cheers
David

Last edited: