• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jimmy Draft

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Rules

1. All players picked must've played test cricket with or against James Anderson.

2. Anderson himself can be picked.

3. There is a 6/5 selection ratio:
6 England/5 non-England players or 5 England/6 non-England players

Initially 12 hours for picks for 1st 6 picks (1/2 of round 1), before changing to 8 hours for picks.

Looking for c. 12 participants. Post if keen.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I saw this thread and a draft idea popped into my head.

batsmen Jimmy dismissed in his international career…& here’s the twist: you can pick the same player more than once.

And all this is based off what score the batsman was on when Jimmy got him.

Weird, right?

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
I saw this thread and a draft idea popped into my head.

batsmen Jimmy dismissed in his international career…& here’s the twist: you can pick the same player more than once.

And all this is based off what score the batsman was on when Jimmy got him.

Weird, right?
Interestimg idea SCC. Are you in for this draft I'm running?

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
@Teuton has the 1st pick.

12 hour timeouts initially, although there'll be some lenience for Teuton if needed as going 1st

Round 1:

Teuton
trundler
Cap Luffy
L & L
SS
honest b
GIMH
Pothas
FP
ataraxia
Bitmap
SCC
Jarquis

Round 2 is in reverse.

There are 13 of us so the 1st 7 picks are with 12 hr timeouts (to GIMH). Pothas will be the 1st with an 8 hour timeout and then we'll continue with 8s.

If anyone else joins they will go at the end of the round.