• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*ICC Press Release*

DJellett

International Debutant
from the desk of Malcom Speed, ICC CEO

Since the abolition of the Australian and New Zealand domestic competitions and the formation of the Oceania Cup, cricket in this region has become a better game, and it is on this basis that myself and my fellow board members today voted.
We have unanimously elected to mege the Australian and New Zealand international teams into an "Oceania" side.
None of the Tests or ODI's will conflict with scheduled matches in the Oceania Cup season.
Managers for the teams will be selected by Oceania region as the season draws to a close.

I hope that all of you worldwide can see the great heights our sport can now acheive with this change.

Yours,

Malcom Speed
International Cricket Council
CEO