• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Four Eras Draft Final Voting

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
Voting time has expired but I don't think a couple more voters could have altered the result.
Teuton 18
capt_Luffy 13
Line and Length 10
Himannv 2
ataraxia 2

Some time back Teuton was dubbed the Bradman of Drafts and he maintains that standing. Congratulations.
Well done to our Runner-Up capt_Luffy - a relative newcomer to drafts but a fine showing.

Thanks to all participants for their contributions and positive feedback. I enjoyed conducting this draft and your kind comments made it all the more rewarding.

Now I can add this to the Honour Board.

capt_Luffy

International Regular
Voting time has expired but I don't think a couple more voters could have altered the result.
Teuton 18
capt_Luffy 13
Line and Length 10
Himannv 2
ataraxia 2

Some time back Teuton was dubbed the Bradman of Drafts and he maintains that standing. Congratulations.
Well done to our Runner-Up capt_Luffy - a relative newcomer to drafts but a fine showing.

Thanks to all participants for their contributions and positive feedback. I enjoyed conducting this draft and your kind comments made it all the more rewarding.

Now I can add this to the Honour Board.
Thanks for conducting this draft @Line and Length. You were a great manager and really unlucky to not be the runner-up. Congratulations to @Teuton for deservedly winning the draft; had I had to pick one team to win, it would had been yours. I think I was extremely lucky to be the runner-up among so many Great teams.