• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England manager Jamee999 resigns

DJellett

International Debutant
Jamee999 has announced his resignation from the position which could have seen him badly embarresed, the manager of England.

The MyCC and ECB have announced that the position of England manager is now open for applicants.

Resumes must include:

Forum Name
MSN addy
E-mail address
Country of residence

Here is the English squad

BATSMEN

M. Trescothick
M. Vaughan
V. Solanki
A. Strauss
N. Hussain
G. Thorpe
M. Butcher
I. Bell
E. Smith
K. Peiterson
A. McGrath
P. Collingwood

ALL-ROUNDERS

A. Hollioke
G. Batty
A. Flintoff
R. Clarke

WICKET-KEEPERS

C. Read
G. Jones

BOWLERS

M. Saggers
J. Kirtley
J. Anderson
A. Giles
S. Harmison
M. Hoggard
S. Jones

E-mail me:
bloomart@interfloraflorist.com.au
OR
MSN- twc_cricket@hotmail.com

spikeypineapple

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
As manager of the west indies A side, i would greatly like to approve of the appointing of me as the manager of the england cricket side. here are my details..

Forum Name: spikeypineapple
Msn Addy: (cuurently) WOrd LifE
Email Address: viveash4life@hotmail.com
My Country of residence is Australia

DJellett

International Debutant
spikeypineapple said:
As manager of the west indies A side, i would greatly like to approve of the appointing of me as the manager of the england cricket side. here are my details..

Forum Name: spikeypineapple
Msn Addy: (cuurently) WOrd LifE
Email Address: viveash4life@hotmail.com
My Country of residence is Australia
The ECB and MyCC has recieved your application and you are top candidate for the job. However, it is also the MyCC's view that the loss of another A team manager would devestate the A team competition.
It is therefore our decision that the England job is on hold for you until such time as a manager for the Windies A side is found. This will mean that you are still Windies A manager for the time being.
Thank you,