• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

???Draft???

DJellett

International Debutant
Nikhil, when will the draft continue?
It's just that I find it very hypocritical when you attack Blewy cause his MASSIVE draft is late but what's happening around here?
C'mon man, let's get on with it.
Yours dissapointedly,
Dylan

NikhilN

International Regular
I sent out a e-mail to you and all the domestic managers...the draft has been pushed back because I couldnt get on the comp with the draft list so I couldnt pick the players for round 4.I know I said 1 day but there was no possible way for me to get back to that comp even after that 1 day so it 2 days.But I am back at the comp so I will do the draft in a while because I have to go to school soon.I couldnt do it last night because I got here at 2 am and I had to sleep because I had school

sorry guys :(

Cloete

International Captain
Proud Indian said:
I sent out a e-mail to you and all the domestic managers...the draft has been pushed back because I couldnt get on the comp with the draft list so I couldnt pick the players for round 4.I know I said 1 day but there was no possible way for me to get back to that comp even after that 1 day so it 2 days.But I am back at the comp so I will do the draft in a while because I have to go to school soon.I couldnt do it last night because I got here at 2 am and I had to sleep because I had school

sorry guys :(
That's ok. The past 2 rounds ahve been done very efficiently which i think is thanks to the managers and you. so when you can get back on the comp i'm sure we can get it going efficiently again!