• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Round 2 Results

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Hello Managers,

Round 2:
Australia GA Hick
England SM Gavaskar
India GP Thorpe
New Zealand DK Morrison
Pakistan CA Walsh
South Africa AIC Dodemaide (Random Pick)
Sri Lanka AC Parore
West Indies CZ Harris
Zimbabwe CL Hooper

There are the results hope you got a good player.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Gee thanks for giving South Africa a random player who happened to be the one i wanted... would have thought if managers didn't submit their picks you wouldn't handicap other managers as a result.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Adamc said:
Gee thanks for giving South Africa a random player who happened to be the one i wanted... would have thought if managers didn't submit their picks you wouldn't handicap other managers as a result.
LOL its random i had nothing to do with it. but i see where you are coming from.