• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Round 1 Results

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Hey boys,

Great first up round of the draft with many superstars being snapped up in the first few picks.

Round 1:
Australia AA Donald
England M Waugh
India GR Marsh
New Zealand H Olonga
Pakistan M Azharuddin
South Africa APE Knott (Random Pick)
Sri Lanka SR Waugh
West Indies Abdul Qadir
Zimbabwe CH Lloyd

The list for round 2 can be found at the bottom of this post.

Picks must be emailed to me by Tuesday 20th of July 6:00 PM ACST. Managers who do not email picks will be given random pick.

Cheers
David

Attachments

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah you better change it each day... I don't want to be 2nd last all the time. :cry: Anyway I'm happy to get Abdul Qadir, good quality spinner which was only thing West Indies were missing. :)

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
kears_falcon_9 said:
Draft order will stay the same for the first 2 Rounds from round 3 onwards will be changed :)
:wacko: That's a bit unfair, especially for Zimbabwe. They already have the weakest team and will be picking last for the first two rounds, when all of the best players will be taken...