• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Picks for Matabeleland

DJellett

International Debutant
I can't use email from school, so:
A Bichel
A Prince
S MacGill
G Jones
RS Ferley
PG Fulton
JE Bishop
TCB Fernando
SRK Khan
D Bicknell
A Noffke
J Gallian
SKL DeSilva
M Papps
PJ Franks
C Read
A Polonwita

Last edited:

NikhilN

International Regular
I request if you cant use your e-mail please put it in the same thread...please do not make extra threads

NikhilN

International Regular
no I am a off spinner...all the stats can be found on the list for the round you got the player. After the draft I will post all the stats for all the players in one file for each team

NikhilN

International Regular
Why dont you try to make keepers your first and 2nd pick for the next few rounds unless there is someone really good

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
*insert brag here*

My keeper is joy, fc bat av - 55, 1d -41. Im stoked, i reccomend picking a good keeper, as that means you can play 1 more bowler instead of having to play the extra batter at 6/7.

Cloete

International Captain
AUST_HiTMaN said:
*insert brag here*

My keeper is joy, fc bat av - 55, 1d -41. Im stoked, i reccomend picking a good keeper, as that means you can play 1 more bowler instead of having to play the extra batter at 6/7.
Bah, you lousy Edbrooke stealer

DJellett

International Debutant
J Davison
W Khan
MI Fazil (The bowler)
A Ahmed
RS Ferley
G Brent
NB Mahwire
S Bahtutle
N Singh
G Ewing
R Dawson
Naumanullah
Z Dabengwa
H Raza
U **** head
G Breese
N Latif
Al Sahariar
C Miller

Last edited:

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Nikhil, my email is playing up a little.

If the email didnt send already, here is the pick for round 7.

H Raza.

Cheers mate.