• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Did anyone get ea cricket 2005 in Pakistan?

ychohan

Cricket Spectator
did anyone get ea cricket 2005 in Pakistan if yes then tell us also where to buy the game in Pakistan thanks in advance

Shoaib

Banned
EA Sports Cricket 2005 is not available in Pakistan yet .I recommend u to buy it online on Cricket Web store if u r in hurry to play that game.This game is available in India though.

Last edited:

Run like Inzy

U19 12th Man
The game came in Pakistan about 2 weeks ago both for PC and PS2 9pirated obviously since there is no other way to get games here.)

Shoaib

Banned
Run like Inzy said:
The game came in Pakistan about 2 weeks ago both for PC and PS2 9pirated obviously since there is no other way to get games here.)
I don't believe in your ******** coz only ps2 version is available which i bought on 7th june.I've been looking for the pc version at all game stores around hall road lahore but no one could provide me the game.Every store-keeper advised me to be patient as it wouldn't be available before the 1st week of august.And if u've seen the pc version somewhere,then please tell me the name of the store and its exact location.