• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

[B]Sqauds - help needed[/B]

cbuts

International Debutant
hey after the net meeting held on thursday, me and hitman decided on how we think we would like the player rankings done. we are gonig to get a list of 102 players from each country - ranked in order from best to worst. have a seperate batters bowlers allrounders and keepers lists. im only doing a nz list whilst hitman is only diong an aus list, i recomend others do the same, just due to the limited nature of knowledge we have of the others domestic comps.

13 of the 102 need to be keepers, no more no less. people like sincliar and langer etc. who can fill in as keepers should be treated as batsmen

people like martyn and mcmillian who bowl a little should be counted as a batsman rather than all rounders. there needs to ba a minumum of 13 in the allrounder category, no maximum

so can u have the combined nz team list (102 players) to me by 8pm nz time tuesday. i think thats 6pmaest. aussie team list (102 players) to hitman by the same time.

we should have a complete list out by friday

butz2002@hotmail.com - tdcc
elnino_91@hotmail.com - hitman

Last edited:

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
I'm compiling a list of the 35 international stars who will be taking part in season one with stats and prices. should be ready by Friday

cbuts

International Debutant
we dont need prices yet until everyone is ranked. yea a draft list, 102 aussie players and 102 nz players. each team have a sqaud of 16. wome players will be left over.

cbuts

International Debutant
it will be 204 players - 102 form each country, u got 12 teams, that gives 16 players per team, pus a few left over. whered uget 25 from??

beacause we are wanting to give them a value and then draft themin under a salary cap.