• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnavamshi24

Cricket Spectator
Ricky ponting was pathetic in the way he behaved with Sharad pawar the creep hw dare he shows finger's to one of the most powerful persons in international cricket arena .............freakin aussies they got no manners

archie mac

International Coach
krishnavamshi24 said:
Ricky ponting was pathetic in the way he behaved with Sharad pawar the creep hw dare he shows finger's to one of the most powerful persons in international cricket arena .............freakin aussies they got no manners
Nice way to generalise 8-)

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Which one is Ponting? They all look the same to me.

Now how's that for generalising, Archie? :D

PhoenixFire

International Coach
krishnavamshi24 said:

Way to make a mountain out of a mole-hill. All Ponting did was move Pawar out of the way, because photos were being taken. Now I'm not the greatest fans of thw Aussies at the best of times, but don't you think you've got some sort of predegist towards England, SA and Aus?

Langeveldt

Soutie
PhoenixFire said:
Way to make a mountain out of a mole-hill. All Ponting did was move Pawar out of the way, because photos were being taken. Now I'm not the greatest fans of thw Aussies at the best of times, but don't you think you've got some sort of predegist towards England, SA and Aus?
Yeah, these damn westerners, getting everywhere!

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
You guys (krishnavamshi24) are hopeless, one Australian does something you dont appreciate and you start saying that ever Aussie has no manners, i think you will find Australians are quite the friendly bunch and because one person (Ponting) was excited about winning one of the biggest series in ODI cricket and wanted a TEAM photo you want to call us rude?

Matt79

Global Moderator
krishnavamshi24 said:
I like how krishnavamshi24 manages to externalise his inner monologue so seemlessly into an endless string of new threads.

R_D

International Debutant
kears_falcon_9 said:
You guys (krishnavamshi24) are hopeless, one Australian does something you dont appreciate and you start saying that ever Aussie has no manners, i think you will find Australians are quite the friendly bunch and because one person (Ponting) was excited about winning one of the biggest series in ODI cricket and wanted a TEAM photo you want to call us rude?
he might've been refering to the aussie cricket team by aussies but than again i couldn't really be sure.... the guy makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.