• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Archived* Whatever you like....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
_Ed_ said:
This hurt. At 220/2 I thought that 4th innings bug was going to strike again (the pitch was turning viciously and both Marshall and Westwood are class spinners :@ ), but I took wickets at regular intervals and got SO close.
A Rikki special, too! :D

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Samuel_Vimes said:
A Rikki special, too! :D
Absolutely. A legendary all-round season for the great one, averaging 26 with the bat and 58 with the ball.

I'll be getting myself a decent all-rounder come the end of the season. Couldn't afford one with all my youth spending last time so had to endure a season of Rikki.

surgeklick

Cricket Spectator
Rikki Clarke is awesome for me! Him and Ian trott really bolster my middle order, and make up my 5th bowler in 1-day matches as well. Both average about 44 with the bat, and around 35 with the ball.

squiz

U19 Debutant
Remarkable win!

At 2/194 India were cruising to the target of 321, but a string of poor umpiring decisions cost India the game.
FOW
3/194 - Haynes(wk) dropped Anath (64), was given out caught behind
5/260 - Haynes(wk) dropped Muzumdar (52), was given out caught behind

at 7/264 the India keeper Deshpande was injured with a Nick Munday special, retired hurt and didn't return to bat

From the 4th wicket, India lost 6/24. During this period they lost 3 wickets when the score was on 260

Attachments

Last edited:

darko21

U19 Debutant
This is now my highest team, individual and biggest victory in a test match. I am collabrating my own records and collecting screenshots of them, to prove their validity. Wayne Pocock orginally had my record for best individual effort with 363 but bettered it and the world record to get 406 not out. I know I could have continued but I will leave the score to see if I can beat it later in my career. Also included the England first innings where Paul Worthington played a lone hand.

Attachments

darko21

U19 Debutant
This Worthington is a generated player. I am in the year 2017 so unless he had a kid or long lost brother who got English citizenship. Stranger things have happened.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow, after an insipid batting effort, some great bowling from the spinners (Dawson and Lawson) won us the game!

I decided - if I had very defensive fields they'd still be able to win, so I kept the fields on normal and actually tried to get the batsmen out. Worked a treat :-O

Attachments

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Gilly saved us here, we were 4/62 after 9 overs and, after facing the first ball of the innings, faced the last and got us over the line :D

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.