• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ireland v Zimbabwe at Belfast

mackembhoy

International Debutant
If you count the countries that make up the UK as separate nations.

This is the 23rd country to host test cricket. Anyone able to name all 23?

Was just put to me on another forum I managed 21/23.

Two WI nations scuppered me, if I'd thought for longer I'd have probably got them. But gave myself a time limit.

Molehill

International Captain

Two WI nations scuppered me, if I'd thought for longer I'd have probably got them. But gave myself a time limit.
I'm also at 21 and suspect the 2 I'm missing could be in the Windies (although I may have added one that isn't there). Also, not entirely sure which countries hosted Pakistan.

Do you have a link to the definitive list?

mackembhoy

International Debutant
I'm also at 21 and suspect the 2 I'm missing could be in the Windies (although I may have added one that isn't there). Also, not entirely sure which countries hosted Pakistan.

Do you have a link to the definitive list?
Yeah it's on Wikipedia just search for test grounds wiki.

Flametree

International 12th Man
Surprising lunch scorecard when Ireland won the toss and chose to bowl... I saw the last half hour and the ball wasn't doing too much.

Howe_zat

Audio File

Pretty sure I got it.
3 nations of the UK: England, Wales, NI
9 other test-playing nations with their own team: Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, Ireland
10 West Indies nations: Jamaica, T&T, Guyana, Barbados, Antigua & Barbuda, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, Dominica, Grenada, St Vincent
1 neutral only: UAE

Last edited:

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Pretty sure I got it.
3 nations of the UK: England, Wales, NI
9 other test-playing nations with their own team: Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, Ireland
10 West Indies nations: Jamaica, T&T, Guyana, Barbados, Antigua & Barbuda, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, Dominica, Grenada, St Vincent
1 neutral only: UAE
Yep nailed it(well when I quoted it originally you had 24 good edit :laugh: )

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I missed the ninja edit and spent ages down a rabbit hole trying to find the test match that was played in Scotland.

Chin Music

State Regular
Why isn't Little playing? Weak ****.
In the States at the MLC. Nice little earner I suppose. Can't blame him for doing so, as I doubt he will be on much money in comparison to the big nations. Looks like a bit of a collapse and Zim may not get 250.

Chin Music

State Regular