• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Too many soccer threads?

Are soccer threads ruining OT?

• Total voters

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Its Football season get used to, why don';t you make a International Rules Thread if you don't like it.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
chaminda_00 said:
Its Football season get used to, why don';t you make a International Rules Thread if you don't like it.
Stunning comeback, has us all on our heels.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
I think there should be a sub-forum devoted to other sports. There are plenty of AFL/NRL/Union/NBA/NFL/tennis/racing threads and the tipping comps that often accompany them. Don't have to make a sub-forum for each sport obviously, but just one for sports other than cricket.

pasag

RTDAS
Adamc said:
I think there should be a sub-forum devoted to other sports. There are plenty of AFL/NRL/Union/NBA/NFL/tennis/racing threads and the tipping comps that often accompany them. Don't have to make a sub-forum for each sport obviously, but just one for sports other than cricket.
Agreed.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Adamc said:
You do have a point there...

benchmark00

chaminda_00 said:
It wasn't a comeback, i was trying to help you guys out. Clearly you want more AFL Threads, so make them.
Clearly we don't want more AFL threads, just want to stop pointless soccer threads drowning other decent threads.

pasag

RTDAS
chaminda_00 said:
It wasn't a comeback, i was trying to help you guys out. Clearly you want more AFL Threads, so make them.
No, unlike all of you, we keep all our business in the one thread.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
benchmark00 said:
Clearly we don't want more AFL threads, just want to stop pointless soccer threads drowning other decent threads.
Taking away from your personally dislike of the sport, if they were pointless then why do people post in them?

benchmark00

chaminda_00 said:
Taking away from your personally dislike of the sport, if they were pointless then why do people post in them?
That's not the point. They serve no purpose, keep it to one thread, not 40 million.

Should I start a thread on every AFL league in Australia?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
pasag said:
No, unlike all of you, we keep all our business in the one thread.
Its cus there is more then one professional league in the whole world. Fair enough the English Fantasy and Tipping Comp could be in the EPL Thread.

benchmark00

chaminda_00 said:
Its cus there is more then one professional league in the whole world. Fair enough the English Fantasy and Tipping Comp could be in the EPL Thread.
There doesn't need to be a thread for every league.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
benchmark00 said:
There doesn't need to be a thread for every league.
Well don't actually have a thread for every league just EPL and A-League. All the other threads are about completely different things. So it would be stupid to have them in the same thread.