• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gooone! (Like the Footy Show).

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Sup boys? Who cares!? You`ll have to catch me on MSN! :D

I`ve just come back from a weekend from a Christian youth-camp. It rocked! I loved it, and it really put things in perspective. I need to live my life for Christ, and I feel by posting a stupidly large amount of late (find some stats for me, seriously I`ve gone MAD) I have not been doing this. I have used SO much time on this site, it has become a really large temptation for me, and I have been putting it before too many important things in my life. And it is time for things to change. I need to leave.

This site is bloody brilliant, mind! I`m sure for many people, this site is, and will continue to be a spectacular way to spend your time. But I need to man-up, and admit that it has seriously become an addiction.

There are so many wonderful people on this site, and I know I won`t mention all of you, but here`s trying.

Liam - Dude! The work you do for this site is amazing. I admire you. The CWXI has been awesome fun, may it continue to be that way for all involved.

Pete - A great Christian role model. Amazing bloke, I wish you all the best. See you on the other side!

Neil, Marc - You apply yourselves a great deal to this site, and you have been wise, steady hands. I just wish you could both see what God has done, and I pray that one day, you will.

Piper - Sweetheart! Stay sassy. :p

Lang - Great photos. :D A strong poster, continue with your love for cricket.

Simon - Likewise, the work you do for WCC is huge. I apologise for not commiting to it.

Reub-a-cube - Keep posting brah! An individual.

LE - It`s great that you`re back. Originally funny... love it.

Andrew - Hopefully this means you`ll get the PA job! :cool: Best of luck with your Christian faith.

Kyle - Good luck with your band. Keep an open mind. :)

TEC - I never liked you! Jokes... Haha, that`s what makes us all different I guess. Always had different views to me, but the world needs characters! Bracken`s wedding is on June 19 if you`re interested. :D

Tim - Hunk-a-spunk.

Halsey - Stay in touch rapster.

SJS - Very wise man! Lovely dogs, keep `em happy.

Sudeep - You`re cool. Best of luck with your life.

Deja - Funny man.

Cloete - Sorry for all the pot-shots!

Cassie - You`ll be a star of this site if you keep posting. Simple.

Nibbs - Keep the milkshakes flowing! Have one in my honour. Very funny man Kurt, very. You`ll never be lame y`hear? Never!

SKD - Best of luck with everything you do.

Sangrah - A true character. I hope you live a good life, one you will be happy of.

James, Andre, TC, other mods and leaders - I enjoyed my time here. But just too much. May this site continue to grow, and may you stay strong leaders.

Slats (Ian) - May you come to find Christ.

Steds - I enjoyed talking to you on MSN. I hope I can keep counting on doing that!

BB - Haha, funny dude.

Kenny - Haven`t seen much of you lately, best of luck.

Andy - Best of luck.

Faaip - Keen cricketing brain. Wise.

Robert/Volt - Two funny people. Stay humourous! :)

Dave (A H) - I`ll see you on MSN mate.

...and that`s all I feel like I can do. I know I am making the right decision, from a Christian perspective, and maybe I`ll do a bit of school-work now. :D

I`ll be on MSN (nnanden_6 @ hotmail . com) if you want me. Feel free to ask any questions, I`ll do my best to answer `em.

My passion for cricket remains, but I must not over-commit to it, and forever let God be my number one.

I have no regrets, and I pray that as of this moment onwards, I can fully commit my life to Christ. It is my wish, my prayer that all of you may come to know him, he has done a wonderful thing, in fact, every wonderful thing for you all. Please, please, please keep an open mind, and never refuse to listen to the word of God. It never hurts to listen.

I could crap on some more, but I`ll leave now in peace. God bless to you all. Better be off, church starts in half-an-hour. Funny that...

Thank you. :ban:

:blowup:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
(If you ever read this) You will be a sad loss to the site mate, and I'm sure I speak for everyone in saying that you will be greatly missed. Christian or not, we all should respect your decision, and I hope everything works out for you - have to admire your commitment. All the best for the future, and I'm sure some time down the track you will make your presence felt here again and make us all happy.

All the best,

Kyle.

P.S. Thanks for the kind words. :D

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Samuel_Vimes said:
Bah, you missed me on the list. ;)

Good luck in life, though - if you feel this is right for you, jump on it :)
He's thinking of you, though, Samuel_Vimes. Goes without saying. Christian....Jesus...Sermon on the Mount....feeding the 5000...five loaves....TWO FISHES

Best wishes

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
luckyeddie said:
He's thinking of you, though, Samuel_Vimes. Goes without saying. Christian....Jesus...Sermon on the Mount....feeding the 5000...five loaves....TWO FISHES

Best wishes
haha not the fishes again :laugh:
well i dont symphetys christianity but when you feel you have to spend more time on it then do it, I think thats very good of you, its your life isnt it, you will be greatly missed mate :ph34r: :blink: :@

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
kwek said:
haha not the fishes again :laugh:
well i dont symphetys christianity but when you feel you have to spend more time on it then do it, I think thats very good of you, its your life isnt it, you will be greatly missed mate :ph34r: :blink: :@
Do a search for posts including Samuel_Vimes made by LE. I'm sure it'll be at least one hundred including the word "fish" as well...

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
kwek said:
I know, thats why i said not the fishes again !
<quack> *cough*puff*puff*pass*cough*

You won't find me indulging in racial stereotyping, DD

<quack> No matter how many brown cafes there are in Amsterdam

Brown cafe?

<quack> Come on

Nasty, smoky places

<quack> Whenever we go, I can't get you out of them

That's because they are so smoky I cannot find the door

<quack> Oh, you find the door all right - the door to another dimension

I don't know what you mean

<quack> Told you it reduces your IQ

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
You seem to be very passionate about Christinaty, good luck for the future even if i didnt really know you

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Nnanden said:
Robert/Volt - Two funny people. Stay humourous! :)
Is that me? Me and Voltman in the same category? :-O

Haha, just kidding. Nath, I guess I'll see you around on MSN. Good luck with your spirituality :p

CATCH YOU ON THE FLIPSIDE, YO! :cool: :ph34r:

(bye :) )

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
One of the best posters easily man! I've always enjoyed your comments you've made on here, love em!... I understand your decision fully man, good luck!!

P.S You'll miss Paint Turtle ;)

masterblaster

International Captain
Sad to see you go mate, you were a fantastic forum member, and hopefully we can see you back here in the not too distant future.

Also, thank you for your wonderful comments, I'm glad however that you've found something in your life that means so much to you, and I wish you all the very best.

It's been great,

Cheers,

Sangrah

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Wow. :-O

Sorry to see you go young sir, but I respect your reasons. Although I'd guess Cricket Web is one of the more benign addictions a young man can develop! ;)

As the late, great Dave Allen used to say "Goodnight & may your god go with you." :)