• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Formula 1

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
I doubt even if Lando caught Max that he could’ve passed. The only actual on track passes I can recall after lap 1 were when Perez/Stroll/Magnussen were climbing through with their big tyre offsets - obvs the guys who stopped passing Perez initially too. (and the last lap or so when Bottas lost like 4 spots)

Really seems a poor track for F1.. it looks good and feels good for drivers but overall it produced a very boring race.

Also shoutout for making points for everyone - Albon doesn’t retire in that case. Plus K-Mag’s charge at the end would end up meaning something (also passed Ricciardo right near the end)

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Alonso was the biggest surprise for me today. Congrats LeClerc and Ferrari. Red Bull not looking good at all. Great jobs from Albon and Gasly to get in Q3. Williams first points likely on the cards. Also booya Piastri outqualifying Norris. Nab him lap 1 Oscar.

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Disgusting race. Ocon is a ****wit. Magnussen less so today but just wasn’t a smart move from him. Get out of jail free for Sainz followed by a 77 lap bore fest, even with Stroll’s puncture. Starting 10 finished in the exact same order - I didn’t see any serious attempts at passes amongst them after the restart. Bottas should’ve won driver of the day, made 2 overtakes on track on the same compound! Glad Albon got some points on the board for Williams.

Hopefully the Indy 500 isn’t rain cancelled and I get some decent motor racing today.

Flem274*

123/5
Best American open wheel driver in the world got it done today. Gg. Missed the very end because work but was an amazing race throughout.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I know Monaco is more of an event than a race but it’s really tedious & has no way of improving barring a redesign of the cars or rain every year

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
iirc it doesn’t actually meet the standards for a Grade 1 circuit but ofc its well grandfathered in.

Qualifying there is amazing though.

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Quali at Monaco is probably the best hour in F 1, but the race is abysmal.

This one had its suspense as everyone was rooting for Charles, but yeah... Need to do something, even mandate the use of all the grades of tyre.