• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

South Africa in Bangladesh: Two Test Series, 21-25 Oct, 29 Oct-2 Nov

Chin Music

State Vice-Captain
Surely as important as the runs SA finally get on the board is the overs that they can eat up in doing so because I wouldn't want the bowlers to be coming out too soon after their first innings success.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Regular
Markram and Bavuma are like yin and yang in their test careers. They wish they had the other ones strengths in addition to their game.
Bavuma is a tryer, I think he's batting close to his maximum potential and I appreciate that,

Markram on the otherhand, he just has this tendency to switch off , I don't think he's an opener whoever decided he was at domestic level never did him any favors , he's far too loose defensively against the new ball ..even in white ball cricket we only really saw the best of Aiden Markram when he got moved down the order.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anyone else get very mildly bothered by Pollock saying the ball that bowled Breetzke had 'no turn'? I've seen spinners go through whole series in Australia without turning one that much. Reminds me of the commentator in another Bangladesh test years ago saying 'no turn yet' when each ball was spinning the width of the stumps.