• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***official***Bangladesh tour of india - 19september -12 october 2024

Kenneth Viljoen

International Regular
He is basically rubel hossain school of players
Atleast Rubel Hossain could bowl 140 clicks and BD did not have depth in the fast bowling department when he played, this Khaled **** bowls pies with no pace and swing and should have significantly decreased Kohli's batting average with a runout my Nan in a wheelchair could have made..besides Taskin,Shoriful, Tanzim, Ebadot hell even the Fizz is better than this donkey.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Atleast Rubel Hossain could bowl 140 clicks and BD did not have depth in the fast bowling department when he played, this Khaled **** bowls pies with no pace and swing and should have significantly decreased Kohli's batting average with a runout my Nan in a wheelchair could have made..besides Taskin,Shoriful, Tanzim, Ebadot hell even the Fizz is better than this donkey.
So... you'd say that he's this match's Marcus Harris?

Arachnodouche

International Captain
lmao from sinister to clown in the blink of an eye. Should sign up for Ashwin's Mankading Tutorial, now available for $49.95 at Udemy.

Silver Silva

International Regular
Far worse , he's one of the worst cricketers I've ever seen ..

Ahmed even has form for these type of embarrassing misses , here he is attempting a mankad on Kamindu Mendis and missing, that takes some special ability!
It's amazing how small acts like this can change an entire destiny, if Khaled is successful with this Mankad then Kamindu does not equal Bradman in innings to 1000 test runs nor does he have 5 100's in his career right now , and maybe he stays in the lower order for a little longer.