• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

English Domestic Season 2024

Third_Man

State 12th Man
For the T20 competition the finals day is at Chester Boughton (Cheshire) - 8th September

4 Teams involved are

Berkshire
Staffordshire
Cumbria
Oxfordshire
All previous winners of the Cup except Cumbria.
10 am start (first semi final) match decided on the toss? 10am in September!
1.15 pm (second semi)
4.30pm (final) I'll be checking to see how dark it is at 7.30 tonight - still 18 days to go and 150 miles further south.

Times may change on the day.

FBU

International Debutant
ridiculous squad when considering 4 others are playing in the Test. Probably 6 more "first teamers" injured.

Lancs included Flintoff in a squad of 14. Doubt he'll play.
Taking a guess

Burns, Sibley, Patel, Sudharsan, Foakes, Jacks, Curran, Clark, Overton, Lawes, Worrall.
v
Jennings, Wells, Bohannon, Balderstone, Iyer, Bell, Hurst, Hartley, Bailey, Mahmood, Williams

Third_Man

State 12th Man
Taking a guess

Burns, Sibley, Patel, Sudharsan, Foakes, Jacks, Curran, Clark, Overton, Lawes, Worrall.
v
Jennings, Wells, Bohannon, Balderstone, Iyer, Bell, Hurst, Hartley, Bailey, Mahmood, Williams
close ... 18/22

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
All previous winners of the Cup except Cumbria.
10 am start (first semi final) match decided on the toss? 10am in September!
1.15 pm (second semi)
4.30pm (final) I'll be checking to see how dark it is at 7.30 tonight - still 18 days to go and 150 miles further south.

Times may change on the day.
7.30 normally ok around here at that time of year as long as it's a nice day!

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Perfect session for Durham after being put into bat.

121/0 McKinney career best at 74*(87) looked in superb touch.

Defs one benefit of the Hundred is him getting his chance as an opener in the One Day Cup and he's just carried it on @CartyDurham

chris.hinton

International Captain
Scores 14:10

Division 1

Durham 147/0 vs Nottinghamshire
Warwickshire 56/1 vs Somerset
Hampshire vs Essex (Rain)
Kent 103/6 vs Worcestershire
Lancashire 107/4 vs Surrey

Division 2

Sussex 35/2 vs Yorkshire
Northants 34/1 vs Middlesex
Glamorgan 77/6 vs Derbyshire
Leicestershire 35/0 vs Gloucestershire

CartyDurham

International Captain
Perfect session for Durham after being put into bat.

121/0 McKinney career best at 74*(87) looked in superb touch.

Defs one benefit of the Hundred is him getting his chance as an opener in the One Day Cup and he's just carried it on @CartyDurham
I’m on the road (stopped currently) but I’m getting alerts

great to see this

mackembhoy

International Debutant
I’m on the road (stopped currently) but I’m getting alerts

great to see this
Maiden FC ton from McKinney super knock 102 off 117 and Durham 165/0

Campbell said on comms he'd have chosen to bat all day. Says when he saw the pitch he said was the best pitch Vic had produced all year.

So thank you Haseeb Hameed for choosing to bowl!