• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* The Hundred 2024 thread

CartyDurham

International Captain
Only just tuned in as didn't realise it was on 'Sky Showcase'.
Aye it confused me as I went to the usual sky cricket or skysports mix

I think they will show this on main event once they’ve rounded up the test day

More like it 48 for 1 off the power play 25 balls , keep that rate and it will be a good watch

Adil Rashid has had a hair cut since the World Cup

Last edited:

CartyDurham

International Captain
Hose judged that one well and hales is gone

this game is now on skysports main event

poor from Pooran. They’ll be on his back after that one especially off a local hero Rashid

CartyDurham

International Captain
This is what the hundred should be. Going to get a pretty good score the Rockets

If I remember correctly Brook scored a ton in a Hundred game last season at this ground

Banton has a chance here tonight

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
This is what the hundred should be. Going to get a pretty good score the Rockets

If I remember correctly Brook scored a ton in a Hundred game last season at this ground

Banton has a chance here tonight
Yeah that Brook hundred was insane. It was like the day after it was announced he wasn’t going the World Cup

which obviously he did go to

CartyDurham

International Captain
by far the best batting in the tournament tonight . Could they get close to 200?

go on my lad Pottsy. Went to school about three miles from my house

maybe not as that’s tight to the bottom edge but it’s confirmed as out

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Lovely delivery from Potts.

Complaining about the graphics is blase but I do hate that they just do out or not on Hawkeye. This assumption that people you need to get into the game are too stupid to understand it is really annoying

CartyDurham

International Captain
Good spell by Potts bar that Beamer and unfortunately the last ball but that was a good shot

quick switch to skysports cricket but it’s in uhd if you have a skyq box

Doully going after Powell over the trousers tucked into the socks :laugh:

CartyDurham

International Captain
Well done Robinson accuracy with glove still on and I’m not challenging him to a ten pin bowling competition

that has landed in my back garden , what a shot by green, who has had 16 teams . Played for the Aussies born in South Africa. I thought they got their diggereedoos in a twist when England have a player like that

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Haway the Nottingham Skips.

Not sure what the Durham lads are doing.

We need you guys not to make the semis and hurry back for Derbyshire on the 14th August please and thanks(assuming North decision to steal Jones at the last minute doesn't cost us by then)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Haway the Nottingham Skips.

Not sure what the Durham lads are doing.

We need you guys not to make the semis and hurry back for Derbyshire on the 14th August please and thanks(assuming North decision to steal Jones at the last minute doesn't cost us by then)
Superchargers going all the way sorry bro

CartyDurham

International Captain
Robbo misses this time but what a catch from Michael jones

this is going to be some chase to get 186

in the fashion stakes Dinesh Kartik has a multi coloured jacket on this evening

Third_Man

State 12th Man
4 Durham players in the Chargers team

this is approx 90 miles from my house but they are my home team with the amount of Durham connections involved which Stokes will join next week
Luxury.....I'm over 120 miles from Manchester and / or Leeds. Thankfully. The only time I've watched a ball of franchise cricket is when it was raining and it was on the TV in the pavillion. Couldn't understand what was going on from all the coloured graphics and split screens.