• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Rugby Thread

ripper868

International Coach
Why are we looking for penalties like that there, not given sure, but why did play need to stop for nothing at all.

ripper868

International Coach
Hopefully hold it more 2nd half, try and give guys like Flook, Wright and Daugunu a chance in space.

Think this game either really opens up in the last 20, or becomes super scrappy...given the weather, I'm backing scrappy.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
For our Kiwi friends, how close is Harry Plummer to getting a call up?

Saw him play for the schoolboys years ago & he looked like a world beater and has just won a SR title with the Blues

social

Even though one of them just scored, I get the impression that our 2 wingers lack a bit of toe

Never should have been caught there and Kellaway isn’t quick either

ripper868

International Coach
Tom Wright turns on his best Kurtley Beale impression. Great run.

Give Lynagh the 10 jersey, even if it's just to kick goals.

social

Epic try from Wright wasn't it, great vision.

Fantastic to see a crowd of 35,000 also, Aussies still love their rugby.
Wallabies generally get a crowd in Sydney & Brisbane

Super Rugby is dead and just waiting to be buried

James

Cricket Web Owner
For our Kiwi friends, how close is Harry Plummer to getting a call up?

Saw him play for the schoolboys years ago & he looked like a world beater and has just won a SR title with the Blues
As well as McKenzie played tonight and his season generally, I think he's a better impact player myself.

I would have liked to see Plummer invested in, in the leadup to the next WC. It may still happen, who knows, but I doubt it somehow.

You would think he's the next go to after McKenzie and Barrett.

James

Cricket Web Owner
[QUOTE="social, post: 5252887, member: ]
Super Rugby is dead and just waiting to be buried
[/QUOTE]

Such a shame isn't it. It was a great competition when South Africa and Argentina were involved.