• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The FINAL- South Africa vs India (D), Kensington Oval, Barbados-- June 29th

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I thought you liked Kohli?
Yeah I do. I think he was commenting on how highly I rate performances in finals over the junk games in the lead up. Which is the only right way to assess these things - if you do a Tendulkar and carve up in the rounds but choke on the biggest stage, you’re just another also ran. The point is winning, not getting there.
Happy for Kohli to go out with a win and a good knock, Sharma too. Good luck to them.

SillyCowCorner1

If India had lost, Rohit would have answered all his life why he gave 15th over to Axar. He had enough overs from pacers at that point and in the end he didn't bowl out Hardik's quota.
I think the question he’d be asked more is why didn’t he bring back Bumrah when Klassen was on 1*

jcas0167

International Debutant
Just waking up to the result. Condolences to SA fans (can empathise knowing how painful the 2019 WC final result was). Congratulations to India. Glad that Kohli performed well in his last T20 match. Bumrah is an ATG. A worthy final between two excellent sides.

morgieb

I think out of all of South Africa's chokes, this is the one to end all of them. How do you not win from needing a run a ball with 5 overs to go with 6 wickets in hand? Bloody hell.

Bumrah though, what the ****. Clutch from Arshdeep too. Athlai in ruins.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Well done India, deserved some ICC silverware after how strong they've been across all formats in the last 5 years. Hard luck SA, we kiwis know how hard it is to come within touching distance and still fall short. Your team were great.