• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We are very bad atm.

Normally I'd be lolling at this silly sport not giving that a penalty try, but I'm distracted by how hard we suck despite having a roster bordering on salary sombrero territory.
Shaun Johnson seems to be a player who doesn't drift in and out of games so much as drift in and out of entire seasons at a time. Curious player. As good as any when he's switched on, just seems to me he often goes a long time without flicking said switch.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He only has a go when he's 20 out on the attack now. He'd potentially fit right in there tbh.