• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ngl am pretty toey about this game tonight. Can see it blowing out down there pretty easily unless Brown properly steps up in his game management and we get a lot more out of Paulo, Lane and Matterson than last week. Kane hasn’t been great all year tbh. I think his injuries last year might have cooked him for keeps.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I only saw parts of the first half tonight but jeez that’s a massive result for the roosters with the blokes they have out. Manu is so good though. Think he’s in the top five Kiwi players I’ve seen. Just a complete player really.

Coronis

International Coach
I only saw parts of the first half tonight but jeez that’s a massive result for the roosters with the blokes they have out. Manu is so good though. Think he’s in the top five Kiwi players I’ve seen. Just a complete player really.
Seeing him at fullback made me think of another player who transitioned from a successful center to successful fullback…