• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of New Zealand Feb-Mar 2024

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The two most spooge-worthy men in Australia at the crease

If I'm a woman I'm bashing away at my fanny right now

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
thing with southee is that he plays like 2000 nz games a season so i'd like to see him be more up to it
This is a good point and the reason Southee doesn't get any criticism really. It's hard to stay at 90 or often 110% like Southee is without getting exhausted.

King Kane

International Debutant
thing with southee is that he plays like 2000 nz games a season so i'd like to see him be more up to it
Southee probably plays too many games and Boult doesn't play enough so one of them is cooked while the other one is rusty.

Ferguson and Sears have been the best of our bowlers so far tonight.