• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Silver Silva

International Debutant
Sarfaraz Khan the 13th Indian batsmen to be run out on Test debut , he'll hope his Test career doesn't end like the last Indian batsmen who was run out on debut, a certain Karun Nair vs England in 2016.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sarfaraz Khan the 13th Indian batsmen to be run out on Test debut , he'll hope his Test career doesn't end like the Indian batsmen who was run out on debut, a certain Karun Nair vs England in 2016.
Don't know the guy. Can't have done much

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good day that. 500 looks the score you need so both sides will think they had a decent day as it is a very flat track. India will fancy 500 and England will think an early breakthrough will mean they could bowl them out for lower than that.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
True, but I don't think anyone should ever be 30-3 on this deck.

I think par is around 450 here.
Probably, and I know the reputation of this place, but batting second & fourth always adds its own pressure. And I suppose I remember people saying how under par India were in the last test, and that worked out well enough for them. Maybe it's just the old cliche of seeing how both teams fare before drawing too many conclusions.

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
A really good toss for India to win and they've made pretty good use of it.

There was a bit early on for Wood in particular and we made good use of that.

But as the pitch flattened out, the partnership between Rohit and Jadeja was crucial. We had our chances and our reviews weren't great either.

Great knock on debut from Sarfarez and was sold down the river for his run out.

I thought we bowled OK but the pitch is turning and will continue to do so which is a worry.

India's day for me.